Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New York, New York, It's a Wonderful Town!

An exciting summer continues: on Wednesday I'm off to New York City for a few days. Certainly not as far to travel as Ireland, but it does mean I'll need to be (relatively) early to bed, early to rise this  week. This wouldn't be a problem except the Mets are on the West Coast. So as much as it pains me, I'll be switching back to Weekly Recap mode this week. I'll include pictures from my trip in the next post and get back to writing nightly recaps again next Tuesday when the Miami Marlins come to town.

Till then, since that other New York team has co-opted Sinatra's song about the city, here's a number from that Gene Kelly classic: On the Town. And hey, Sinatra's in this one too!

See you in a week!

WD

No comments:

Post a Comment